PLS 1.13% $3.15 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-37198

1. 1,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    Kind of silly debating about what kind of car an individual likes. There are all sorts of cars, sedans, utes, suv, luxury, micro, trucks, petrol, diesel, ev. Can't say any one choice is superior to another. I had a lovely sports car for 10 years - can't do it anymore because my knee can't take it getting in or out of the car. (In the end I had to get in like a lady - bottom first then swing the legs what.png).

Further, most families have 2 cars - and they serve different needs. My previous car had a tow bar (i since moved into an apartment so I don't need a trailer any more) but my wife would never be seen dead in a car with a trailer.

So, more important for PLS, with two cars it is reasonably easy to make a good case for one to be an EV. The americans have the most cars per family and as cars age they need to replace them. The chinese have far fewer per family, but they are increasing. The boom in car sales there is twofold - people buying a car for the first time, and the wealthier lot buying their second (it would be interesting to find out which group buys the most EVs - I suspect it is the second lot because of the economic slow down there)

So people don't need to put themselves in a position where they need to drive long distances or tow a caravan with an EV - but if they enjoy that adventure and the planning it requires it's all the more fun for them.

And for people who like the sound of a powerful V8 without a muffler note that some luxury ICE cars use loudspeakers instead!

Anyway 2024 looks great for PLS - enjoy your car, drive safely and happy new year.
    Last edited by Giobria: 31/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.15
Change
0.035(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $9.420B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.16 $3.18 $3.12 $46.76M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 323065 $3.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.15 475516 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.