PLS 4.21% $3.96 pilbara minerals limited

Questions about questions I have looked at a few statistics on...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Questions about questions

I have looked at a few statistics on how the stock market performs in a presidential election year and the first quarter is likely to be a down one. At least according to Bloomberg's stats. Especially as we have seen a massive rise in the S&P and Dow Jones in the last 2 months. Profit-taking is of course inevitable.

Unfortunately, commodities have underperformed to the same extent in 2023. The first question I ask myself now is whether the funds and investment houses etc. will shift their weighting to laggards such as lithium? Out of technology and into commodities? The second question is when will interest rate cuts by the central bank have a positive impact on the overall market? And the last question is, will shorters withdraw by the end of the first quarter?

My crystal ball tells me that the low will be overcome by April! The shorters will be on fire or will withdraw quietly and secretly. The first interest rate cuts will have a positive impact on the market environment and we all know that after every low comes the next high!

We really had to endure a very long dry spell, but things are actually going better than many have misrepresented. As expected, BEV sales are going well and I suspect the best is yet to come.

To all the brave long-term holders! Congratulations on holding out for so long.

We will be rewarded for this in 2024.

This is not investment advice, just the opinion of a small investor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.160(4.21%)
Mkt cap ! $11.91B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.96 $3.85 $87.22M 22.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7415 $3.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.97 148317 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.94
  Change
0.160 ( 3.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.85 $3.96 $3.85 7073959
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.