PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Yes, the domination of EVs is coming, that's for sure. They are...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Yes, the domination of EVs is coming, that's for sure. They are still at the early adoption stage: problems need to be ironed out, but early adopters are prepared to put up with them because the benefits already outweigh the disadvantages for most EV owners. As a new technology, EV deficiencies will be removed, and improvements will come at a very fast pace. ICE vehicles are an old technology, they will be left behind, all the improvements have been squeezed out already.

Soon we are going to see EVs get an edge over ICE vehicles in terms of cost. I look forward to other developments, e.g. petrol stations going out of business and ICE drivers having range anxiety. There will be charging stations in every MacDonalds and Woolworths in the country. Every little town big enough to have a pub or a general store will have a charging station.

One thing which we really need, but I don't expect it to happen, is a model which is designed for longevity, i.e. the phasing out of planned obsolescence. It should be possible to buy a car and keep using it for decades because electric motors don't deteriorate as fast as ICE ones. That will be a hard one to crack. The other development I look forward to would be more incentives for people to change their lifestyle and go car free. I currently drive a hybrid, my next car is a choice between an EV and no car.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.