PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Disclaimer. I do hold some again after selling at 3. OK 3.01. I...

1. 6,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3786
    Disclaimer. I do hold some again after selling at 3. OK 3.01. I just wanted Gina to pay more. Said it then, GR doesn’t care about retail plebs.

Look WW. I obviously would like LTR to stay independent, like PLS. I don’t think GR will want more at $3. Hopefully LTR don’t end up in the same position as CXO and have to bring GR in at a low price. PLS suffered during the first Lithium winter. CATL managed a nice stake at 30c, which irked us at the time but it meant survival.

One thing that has amazed me is many LTR holders think LTR will be immune to all the project, commissioning, market and operational risks that every other new project has to go through. Plants don’t just start up and run to nameplate with DFS recovery rates, straight off the bat. Then, be prepared for the same shenanigans that PLS has been subjected to, relentlessly. Even with $3B in the bank.

If they do, kudos to all involved. I will certainly be adding if the maggots take this back further, which they probably will now JPM and friends have a stake. Watch for increased shorts if the Lithium price continues to stagnate and the TO suitors don’t show up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.