PLS 0.00% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-37821

1. 8,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4436

Lithium Prices,

Over the past few weeks the data I'm reading/following, lithium prices are showing good signs for a sustained up trend, with LC futures hitting US$15.50kg last week and on the spot market, ore prices (spod + dodgy cousins) rising for the first time in months, now following LC prices.

Its interesting Tianqi (002466) is up almost 10% over the past month, while US and Oz plays are down over the same period, though Tianqi has flatlined over the last 5 sessions.

As per the linkedin article I posted early on today, inventories as at end of September 23 were sitting just above 3 months. With 2 months being norm, we must be close or below that figure by now, maybe after CNY we see some meaningful panic buying in the Chinese market, end of destocking, lets see.

Taking all the data points into account, I believe its fair to say the lithium price risk is now pointing to the upside, and speaking on panic buying, once confirmed, our vertically challenged friends might experience a very uncomfortable period, like 6 weeks of very low supply, I'll be watching closely for any such developments, thus already stocked up on popcorn .

Now, the above is based on data that I have been following for the last littlewhile, therefore my post is IMO, not advice, please DYOR and, don't get carried away until the cash in my trading account is fully deployed, I'll let you know when its okay to pull the trigger sneaky.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.90 $3.03 $2.84 $130.7M 44.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 352029 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 5945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.