PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-37962

1. 5,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1158
    $4b in the bank? They've never had that much in the bank ever. It's more like $2b after taxes and everything. Yes, I was bearish on GXY right at the bottom at 65c or whatever it was. I was also bearish before that at $4. So I was bearish throughout its 80%+ drop. You don't mention that. I then went bullish at 75c when things started to swing. You don't mention that either. All my posts can be searched to verify the above. You make it sound as though I just turned bearish on GXY at the bottom, which is complete nonsense.

I'll probably be bearish on PLS at the bottom as well. It's better to wait for the tide to turn rather than guessing when the tide is going to turn. Holders have been buying non-stop over the last 12 months predicting that the price of lithium will turn. That hasn't exactly been a great idea. You're not going to win a prize for guessing the bottom. You're going to get a thousand papercuts trying to predict that. Just wait for the price of lithium to turn. It might mean missing out on a 10-20% upward move, but most people have already lost that by continuously buying on the way down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.