PLS 0.69% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-38111

1. 11,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2107
    Good luck for your family and house, dfs. I find the wife to be the best human shield in such events, given storms are named after women and as such they are best suited to deflect flying debris. Besides, I don't like to get involved in chick fights - lest I am a happy observer cool.png. And because I in turn traded away the deadly privilege of acting as a human shield in the case of a home invasion - in a fair trade of risk you understand wink.pngrolleyes.png - a tale of constant storms and bandits, of whom are yet to materialize. Nevertheless, she buys me guns and knives for every birthday and Christmas and insisted I undergo 5 years of martial arts training in the unlikely event. And so it was that I, the master strategist, was outsmarted by a force more powerful, more cunning than the storm itself. Which leads me back to the very reason why women make for the best human shields during climactic events rolleyes.png. All of life is a storm.

Oh, and all hail PLS - in the context of storms and the protection of one's favoured, metaphoric shield - during times of tempest cool.png. And the home invaders of whom (should they ever materialize) will apparently meet with a grizzly end at the hands of her very own personal assassin eek.png.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I am due to attend one of her weekly, practical examination sessions where I must snatch pebbles from her hand, and should I fail a retired Mossad agent will turn up at my door for further, usually rather brutal training. I really didn't think the human shield trade through redface.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.94 $2.80 $102.1M 35.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 314863 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 20820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.