PLS 5.61% $2.69 pilbara minerals limited

Actually I do deny your points -EV's are not too expensive...

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    Actually I do deny your points -

EV's are not too expensive relative to the comparable ice vehicle - a few $1000 over a $30,000-$90,000 purchase is not much and potentially saved in efficiency longer term

Towing capacity will be addressed by technology advances - 90% of drivers don't tow

I think the cyber truck, rivian ute and ford 150 lightning all go off road and can be used as a work ute - again these minor use categories are developing now

I think the people with specialty requirements will find a vehicle to suit in the next few years - if not now

I am a common man - thanks

Again - I believe the world has made its descision. All modern economies have met and ratified agreements on behalf of their (elected or not) populations. This forms agreement from the majority of the world's population.

I think EV adoption would be similar to now even without the looming mandates. I think people like EV's ( many owners here are extremely happy with theirs) others realise the necessity of change.

I also think change is necessary to limit air pollution - I think if you lived in a heavily polluted city you may agree.

Ask an Indian, US or Chinese person living in daily thick smog their opinion on this. Hence the uptake in California, China etc outpacing the rest of the world.

Not even mentioning climate change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.69
Change
-0.160(5.61%)
Mkt cap ! $8.581B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.80 $2.69 $54.11M 19.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 315233 $2.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.70 154643 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.