PLS 0.69% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-39003

1. 11,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2107
    Humans are always in a hurry/impatient to acquire wealth; the best cave, the best liter with the prettiest girls manning the poles (my preferred Co2 free locomotive option cool.png) and the most skilled personal assassin's money can buy. Whatever we want, we want it now - including the PLS stock price to rise without delay.
    In the same vein, barely six/seven years ago we were lucky to see an EV on the Oz roads or hear much about them in the wider world. Home storage and grid size batteries were yet to enter our conscience's. Now, we see EV's almost every time we leave the house, home storage batteries and roof solar are being spurred on by the outrageous cost of grid power and grids are installing batteries out of necessity to capture and regulate roof solar excesses, etc.
    My point being that one has little right to be impatient, given the advances we have seen in the mere six/seven years that the thematic has been alive; a world-wide thematic that has barely begun.
    We left before dawn and rode like the devil until we were forced to rest the horses at sunrise. The day had just begun, and we had a full day of riding ahead.
    The unknown cowboy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.94 $2.80 $102.1M 35.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 314863 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 20820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.