PLS 0.66% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-39088

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    I think that train left the station a long time ago. Recently I saw a bit of historical footage of George Bush Sr's press conference after the Tienanmen Square massacre, he was asked if the burgeoning economic co-operation with China would be wound back, and he said, no, there's too much money at stake. Really it was a choice between good and evil and he chose evil, and of course Australia was right in there with all our exports to China. But globalisation has a flipside, it's not just cars. Now China makes everything and KMart/JB HiFi/Bunnings all have the profit margins to prove it. If you really want to make a stand against China you'd better go bush, live off the land like on those reality shows, Alone, Bear Grylls and all that.

Also, the wine and barley thing was a reality check, the origins of Covid enquiry was a stunt, one of many stupid things done by Scummo, he thought he still had a soul, but he didn't realise we sold it way back in 1989 and the Devil's contract is binding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.020(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $9.030B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.02 $3.04 $2.98 $40.14M 13.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 110363 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 14732 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.