PLS 0.69% $2.87 pilbara minerals limited

That’s correct, everyone is trying to get in on it. Problem is,...

1. 6,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3842
    That’s correct, everyone is trying to get in on it.

Problem is, most fail.

Take LKE, the DLE play as an example. Sucking in and spending investors funds faster than a scolded cat. Don’t forget they need c$33k for LCE to make the project a goer. Good luck with that. Add a few other DLE plays in there also, sucking much needed capital away from projects with a better chance of getting out of the ground. Even Exxon with all their money and drilling/processing technology doesn’t expect to be producing Lithium in any great quantity until 2028ish and even they admit it’s difficult.

Then we have poor old SYA who have the old
    regurgitated mine in North America which cannot even make a profit at prices well above where they are now. Throw CXO into that also.

Mt Cattlin in Oz. Yep, Arcadium are ready to put the shutters on that operation if prices don’t improve rapidly.

Africa. What more is there to say except the AVZ Minerals Monono project is just an average day in the office for investing in Africa.

Leshittolite. No explanation needed about that. Just refer to some of Dwayne Sparkes on X.

Profits. Well it appears you have missed the first round at PLS. Many here received more in dividends (and that’s on just a 20-30% of FCF basis) last year than they paid for their shares and the good news is, with the current shenanigans underway, another supply deficit looms as all the not profitable operations shut up shop and funding for half decent projects evaporates.

All looks rosy from my perspective. Yep, PLS stands out as a beacon of light in a very confusing sector, for some.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.87
Change
-0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.638B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.92 $2.78 $84.74M 29.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 173645 $2.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.88 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.