PLS 2.01% $2.92 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-40328

1. 5,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1164
    That old chestnut about why someone is commenting on a stock they don't hold. So you're suggesting I must have a vested interest in something to be able to say something? An analogy would be saying you're not allowed to watch or comment on a sports match because you don't support either of the teams. Or you're not allowed to have an opinion on the US election because you don't live in the USA and therefore can't vote.

At the end of the day, my opionion is going to be less biased than holders who are more susceptible to confirmation bias. I trade this stock both long and short. I couldn't care less if it goes up or down. I'll trade it based on what the chart says. Just like I went long the other week (which I disclosed by my "Held" position) and then went short as it broke down on the chart (which I also disclosed at the time). I'm currently neither long or short. I could go long or short next. I don't know which way it will go and couldn't care less. I'm just here to make money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
-0.060(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $8.789B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.01 $2.91 $68.57M 23.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 33426 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.93 27520 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.