PLS 2.41% $3.24 pilbara minerals limited

Hunga...what u say makes rational sense...BUT..We will probably...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hunga...what u say makes rational sense...BUT..

We will probably see movement in futures and spot trading this week ahead of the auction. If the shorts are worried we could see a huge rush to close their positions.

we are talking PLS right ?( sorry i been chopping chging b'w posts)

Yeah...an asx/asic numbers...huge shorts PLS...BUT..keep in mind asic/asx numbers are very 'rubbery'...imho at least.
    They are nearly alays a guide to the trend but actual numbers can be not really right...i reckon PLS ( just a guess) is poentially ..one of those times. Yeah 'mkt short'...BUT...

perhaps ALOT of those shorts are against other Lithium names globally ( or Lith price/futures)...so they will not necesarily be forced to cover...i jst doubt they are 'nude' short PLS in such size...if that makes sense? So the sh squeeze potential ..while real...i doubnt is what the masses thnk given asic short numbers
    ( years ago i used to get short data from prime brokers/stock loan desks...typically ame trend as asic numbers...sometimes VERY diffeent).

just a word of caution re relying on sh covering

i am a bull...and the moves today ...to me..are very bullish...dunno why we in aus didnt move much.

CATL had a 3 year record move..and they are a BIg sentiment driver..despite being batt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.24
Change
-0.080(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $9.751B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.26 $3.32 $3.23 $83.81M 25.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 106287 $3.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.25 157742 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.24
  Change
-0.080 ( 2.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.27 $3.32 $3.23 21533662
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.