PLS 0.72% $4.14 pilbara minerals limited

I'd suggest Dale knows something we don't with this...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    I'd suggest Dale knows something we don't with this move. would not be surprised at all to see a very positive result from this auction

At worst it will provide some data from an ex China data source to inform the new Li reporting index.

I would not expect him to risk a reported sale at low price which may be detrimental to ongoing pricing. He must have checked demand before this announcement....

Timing appears prudent imo - a rising cycle, reduced supply, and on the back of Chinese environment bans....

we all know the current spot price is based on extremely low volumes and the data (imo) prone to widespread manipulation.

Same for the futures index, problems with delivery, quality and again imo a method for price manipulation

I see this move in line with Dales recent comments- things can change quickly- and I think he has had enough bs - time to call out some of the reporting agencies with REAL sales pricing.

Also a warning shot over the bows of the shorts- without spending any cash reserve.

This may well have a similar effect to a share buyback if the price achieved is say 20% plus over current spot quotes. And I would not be surprised at all to see this achieved.

Personally I hope the price is published because I think you can be sure it will be above our current offtake prices. But remember we don't have to announce if the price isn't fantastic.....win-win.

I'm hoping this maybe another genius move by our quality CEO.

Go PLS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.14
Change
-0.030(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.19 $4.22 $4.11 $64.82M 15.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96377 $4.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.14 150292 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.13
  Change
-0.030 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.18 $4.22 $4.11 5188310
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.