PLS 2.96% $4.18 pilbara minerals limited

I had a look at a bz4x last week trying to decide which vehicle...

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    I had a look at a bz4x last week trying to decide which vehicle to buy. I looked at all the hybrids and full EV from several manufacturers and came to a stunning conclusion.
    The elephant in the room that nobody mentions is that once you are looking at a hybrid or EV then they have ditched the spare tyre.
    WHAT???? yes there is no room and the few models that had made the room had these stupid 'donut' tyres called by their spin doctors a "space saving spare'
    elephant.jpg Car manufacturers boardroom

So on a long trip it is very easy to be 100kms away from a town and have no mobile reception then run over a bit of debris or cut on the edge of the tarmac. You have a puncture. Some models have the donut, some have a puncture repair kit - (pump in some goo- then the tyre is usually ruined) The goo isn't going to fix a shredded tyre. The models with the donut is limited to 80 kms per hour and 'Run Flat' tyres are also limited.
    What bird brained pencil neck decide that we can do without a spare tyre?????

I live 160kms from the airport. If I get a flat tyre and have no spare then I miss my flight.
    I am forced to look at cars to buy that have a full size spare.

I am pretty angry that customers seem to have accepted this stupid move. Looks like a petrol or diesel for me. I will not have a vehicle without a full size spare tyre. I so wanted to be part of the EV revolution and of course support PLS but I am not yet brain dead.
    Sorry for wandering off topic, but I just want to kill someone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.18
Change
0.120(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.13 $4.20 $4.11 $86.61M 20.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1408666 $4.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.19 165878 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.18
  Change
0.120 ( 3.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.12 $4.20 $4.12 4580071
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.