PLS 0.00% $3.96 pilbara minerals limited

Why has PLS and the lithium sector entered a period of dormancy...

1. 10,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1949
    Why has PLS and the lithium sector entered a period of dormancy - from my perspective. To wit: The other half of the political spectrum; generally speaking, the 'Right wing climate deny anything of a negative climatic nature' are laying siege because they got caught out. They didn't foresee the rapid speed (circa 7 years) of EV and battery growth that is fast threatening their cemented view of fossil fuel transport and fossil powered grid power, so they are fighting back by swamping the media with negativity - 'you'll have to take my ICE and coal fired generator from my cold dead hands.'rolleyes.png
    Add to the above, a host of geopolitical uncertainty, economic uncertainty, inflation uncertainty, lithium price uncertainty and a misunderstanding of the lithium mining dynamics by Tic tock and YouTube analyst's, and we've got a ship-load of uncertainty spreading through the market, which is no indices friend.

So, we (PLS) are dormant; and so too the sector - a bear market, if you will. But like all hibernations' they end with the coming of Spring (metaphorically speaking) and the reality of environmental necessity. The beauty of the PLS bear being that it fed better than almost all the other bears before the market induced winter sleep. And it will wake up stronger than all the other bears to chase the next Bull run and another big meal. For now, we wait - preferably by the river so we might watch for the smoldering bodies our enemies to float passed. And they will wink.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.91B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1412 $4.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.65 1236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.