PLS 0.24% $4.17 pilbara minerals limited

"Hope this helps."It should but it doesn't.The world is full of...

1. 958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 714
    "Hope this helps."

It should but it doesn't.

The world is full of ignorant journalists who are unable to understand patterns in stats, and the EV haters immediately seize on them to write their stupid stories.

Then the public also has many such ignorant people, they read and believe this junk especially if it confirms their bias.

Some of these then republish it in social media, which is read by even more ignorant people and the same happens again, but it snowballs.

And of course all of this is fed by the FF companies as it is in their interest to block EVs.

Meanwhile some newspapers, especially the likes of the Murdoch lot, aid all this because of the sensationalism and create fear and uncertainty, which increases sales of their papers (which are usually covered with scandals and pin up girls for good measure).

Then come the likes of institutions like GS, who see all this angst about EVs as a great opportunity to cause more chaos, by publishing very clever research notes predicting all sorts of doom and gloom about the Li sector, giving ammo to those that want to short the sector, possibly even paying people on HC to spread their narrative.

I have debunked this type of misinterpretation of stats many times, and it has not helped.

Why? Because they don't care - they don't want to understand it, they don't need to, they already know the answer.

The funny thing is many of these people have the gift of the ** - they are able to string lots of words together, regardless of weather they make sense of not, or whether they are correct or not. And they have a thick skin. You find errors in their logic, correct them, and then they reply with more of the same.

They don't need help.

I would like to ignore them, but I can't as I can't stand seeing lies and bad analysis. Bah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.17
Change
-0.010(0.24%)
Mkt cap ! $12.55B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.13 $4.18 $4.09 $62.12M 15.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 148944 $4.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.18 79413 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.17
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.13 $4.18 $4.09 4673703
Last updated 16.11pm 09/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.