PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

You are very polite.A few contrarian posters are also polite -...

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    You are very polite.

A few contrarian posters are also polite - they provide evidence and good analysis for their views. They are ok, and I welcome their views as I learn from them.

But the others are not. Some are absolutely despicable low life who set out to destroy the company for their own benefit or pleasure. They engage in immoral near-illegal practices to further their objectives, hiding under the "it's legal", "it increases liquidity", "I am protecting the naive investors" mantras.

For example: say you put your life savings and invest in a restaurant. Naturally, after having done your analysis, you understand that you have competition from other restaurants, and whether there is demand for your particular cuisine. Let's say it is French cuisine. Now, would you expect the chicken restaurant next door to go out and publicise loudly in all media: "French cuisine is rubbish", "nobody wants to eat French anymore", "I don't like French, you should not have any", etc. This is exactly what happens on the stock market. These scum of the planet don't have the guts or skill to compete fairly, by providing a better product, or better price, etc. So they resort to these practices which probably would be illegal in any non-financial sector. I don't see Coles saying these kinds of things about Woolies, or Qantas about Virgin, or BHP about RIO.

Unfortunately these scum are supported by the BEOT from whom they probably get vital insight and information and info about what targets the BEOT want to achieve. The companies in the BEOT have access to huge amounts of information that us retail shareholders do not. They have people on the ground all over the world - if a wall collapses in a mine, or if truck drivers in a far away country go on strike, they find out immediately and feed it into their models and predict outcomes way before we find out anything. In other posts I mentioned two books that make this clear: The World for Sale and Kochland. The other thing these books make clear is the sheer amount of immorality and depravity the BEOT get down to.

So, those posters are mouthpieces for the BEOT. No need to be polite to them. Let them burn whenever possible

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.