PLS 2.96% $4.18 pilbara minerals limited

Thanks, though so much to digest. I agree southeast Asia, rest...

1. 8,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4425

Thanks, though so much to digest.

I agree southeast Asia, rest of Asia will see strong growth from here on in, checks out, given the population in the region. I reckon we’ll see 2 vehicle homes in India, a small Tuk Tuk for old mate to drive to and from work and a SUV for the misses to drop the kids off at school and weekend camping trips for family, solar panels, and all. Note, both of the vehicles below are electric, though, interesting that old mate’s car is advertised as a 4 to 5 adult passenger vehicle, if so, I’d be riding shot gun.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6121/6121849-2b65594ec3d25a4c30c22a17c4e4216d.jpghttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6121/6121852-4dd3440ebae8160cf1a9ee915083678f.jpg

As for Oz, I think its important to consider we have a history of mass adoption of new tech, so I wouldn’t worry too much, and giving most of the population are coast huggers, installing charging infra will be easy, though all cars in Oz are imported, and I think China and rest of Asia will ensure we have no choice but to buy an EV, thus Oz taxpayers now have to suck up the $5 bill of taxpayers money being spent to subsidise the poor fossil fuel industry, but don’t get me started there.

For the record, I’ve never driven across the Nullarbor, though will be doing so soon, looking forward to visiting the Murrawijinie Caves, apparently the residential address of some of the visitors here, a share cave if ya like.

Yeah, city hospitals would experience a lot of right arm injuries today, those large SUV’s and skinny residential roads, bloody dangerous.

Is it still not compulsory to wear a seatbelt in the US, I guess y’all buy a gun for protection. In Oz, taxpayers hard earned pay people to collect state government revenue from people not wearing a seatbelt, not wearing a helmet and not picking up your doggy do do when taking your best mate for a walk, got to keep those bloody fossil fuel lobbyists happy, there you go, you got me started. Maybe we should change the gun laws here in Oz to protect the people from the powers to be.

Economiesof scale in the US, yeah it’s interesting that the US have spent the best partof 2 decades planning and implementing a self-sufficient fossil fuel industry,then Biden comes along with the IRA, hence all the loud noise we hearing today. As you say, there’s so many opportunities for the US to retool and produceEV’s at scale, but I believe it will be a the hardest market to flip, smoothly. It will be messy and for example, if I was a US fossil fuel producer, I’d cut all capex for new production, sit back and watchthe price skyrocket and go out with a bang, once again messy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.18
Change
0.120(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.13 $4.20 $4.11 $86.61M 20.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1408666 $4.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.19 165878 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.18
  Change
0.120 ( 3.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.12 $4.20 $4.12 4580071
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.