PLS 1.45% $4.08 pilbara minerals limited

This is amazing technology and in its very early stages. Do you...

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    This is amazing technology and in its very early stages. Do you have any idea how complex it is to design software for autonomous driving? Of course there will be early software problems, no-one is infallible and many problems are caused by the driver. This is to be expected. But whether you like it or not, you cannot stop progress, in a few years, autonomous vehicles will be everywhere and a lot safer than the likes of your driving.

Lithium demand is growing at a slower rate, at least for now. Not all manufacturers are seeing a slow down in sales. BMW and Volvo EV sales for instance are growing and Volvo plan not to sell any ICE vehicles in Australia in just two years. The main factor for the slow down is price. Musk, instead of focusing on the Cyber-truck should have ploughed his development into the model 2. Ford brought out the electric Mustang (which in fact is nothing like a Mustang but they assumed calling it a Mustang will improve sales). If Ford have asked me if their $100K Mustang EV would sell, I would have told them that nobody would buy a $100K Ford! One thing is for sure, EVs are not going away, the market is growing at a slower rate for now, but just wait until these manufacturers release their affordable EVs.

Lastly, I have owned an EV for the past three years. The running cost was zero, no servicing, charged by solar - no running cost, no brake pads, nothing! I am about to take delivery of my new EV in a couple of weeks. We now have four EVs in the family. You can drive your old ICE vehicle, pay $2.20 a litre of fuel and service costs. In the meantime, I am quite happy with my EV that has the performance of a Ferrari. Each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.08
Change
-0.060(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $12.27B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.10 $4.13 $4.01 $60.80M 14.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 77251 $4.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.08 196223 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.07
  Change
-0.060 ( 1.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.12 $4.13 $4.01 4047240
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.