PLS 7.87% $2.88 pilbara minerals limited

400,000 T is a large amount, compared with the current yearly Li...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    400,000 T is a large amount, compared with the current yearly Li production. If li production expansion outpaces the demand, it certainly impacts the price. I know this is more of a long term factor. But as far as I understand, the share price is all about the expectation, I don't know how other investors would interprete this news.

BTW, please stop labelling others, very offensive. What do you mean by downramper, you mean I'm talking about something negative for money or what?!

BTW, I'm very curious about those so-called "long-term" investors, who spend so much time on the forum every day censoring others. If I'm a long term investor, I would just buy and forget, or spend a few hours a week to check the related information. Even though I just decide to hold PLS for months, I only seek others' ideas when I have concerns. Except for that, I would be busy with other things in my daily life. So from my experience, I really don't understand those LT investors who police around the forum.

And I don't understand what's the point of forcing people to only talk about positive factors? To prevent people from selling?? To attract others to buy shares? There are only dozens of active netizens on this forum, how much impact they can make? Really don't understand such behaviours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
0.210(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $8.672B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.76 $2.88 $2.74 $151.4M 53.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8000 $2.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 377420 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.