PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Nothing would surprise me with the red buffoon, but such a...

1. 11,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2037
    Nothing would surprise me with the red buffoon, but such a result would not auger well for the world or the renewable/EV transition. Even so, whilst Trump might be hell bent on making America the new Cuba of ICE relics, the rest of the world - circa 7.5 Billion of use are not restricted by outlandish protectionism. American legacy manufacturers just can't compete with the new breed of better-quality Chinese EV's/vehicles; so too Europe - and therein lies the dilemma for both going forward in a world of accelerated dynamic flux. The next decade will be a popcorn moment in time while we watch the twists and turns of related politicking, the rising price of fossil fuels and the rapid progression of climate change where any major event could and will change the tide back towards the urgency to mitigate and phase out ICE.
    Of the latter consideration on climate change caste your minds back a few years to 2019/20 when for weeks on end the news headlines around the world read: 'HALF OF AUSTRAIA ON FIRE' or words to that effect - an event of mega proportions on the world scale. Now corollate that with the time where the EVs/battery storage sector started to go into overdrive. Will there be other comparable future events somewhere in the near future? - more than likely. And that alone could see another spurt of urgency into the sector; a sector that has since matured exponentially in just 4 short years and better able to react compared to 2019/20.
    THERE ARE THE KNOWNS, THE UNKNOWNS AND THE INEVITABLE KNOWS - I like to plan for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.