PLS 0.67% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-43540

1. Rov
    644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Reading around, lepidolite sources and sources out of Africa present a number of problems. China turning the corner economically (which may be happening now how would I know?) might bring on a new round of subsidies which evidently stimulated the meteoric price rises. Lepidolite sources act as quasi subsidisation it seems to me because they are loss making in themselves apparently and act to depress what the prices of the various other forms of lithium would be. For what it’s worth a Chinese taxi driver told me that there’s much better air quality (which city I can’t remember probably across the board) due to mass EV take up (my paraphrase). So it’s all about demand and supply of course. The Revolution will not be televised so a market turnaround can arrive when least expected. Mass adoption obviously requires a balanced approach moving forward. The market can’t be like Bitcoin, $8000.00 US a tonne one minute and $800.00 a tonne the next. Producers can and are reducing supply to prop prices up. EV penetration is growing and these are early days in the EV story. The fossil fools hopefully won’t dominate but there will always be usage of dinosaur blood I suppose. Diesel for example can be greatly improved in its efficiency. Two Aussie miners have recently developed a simple technique to greatly improve efficiency of diesel burning. Let’s hope we get the balance right because it’s about the survival of ourselves as well as the life of the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.06 $3.11 $3.02 $53.15M 17.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 354453 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 102908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.