PLS 0.67% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-43599

1. 18,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881
    Hi pluckmeister ….

I’d like to think prices will improve too but I’m not counting on another ‘big bang’ and I think UBS is right to be hanging its’ hat a bit on earnings and future dividends.

RETROSPECT TO HISTORIC PREDICTIONS

FWIW to anyone interested in forecasting prices based on historic accuracies, here’s a link back to early December 2019.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTDYD5gm1zhGZof10ke92GA==

It’s the debt refinancing document prepared by Altura as it was singing its’ swan song, and the reason I put it here is because that company commissioned Benchmark Mineral Intelligence to give a detailed overview and forward projection of how it thought the lithium industry would shape up.

Was it right?
    Here’s a couple of images: IMG_8985.jpeg

IMG_8986.jpeg

PLS was trading around 28c back when all that was published:
    IMG_8988.jpeg

And as we know it was the very cusp of the lithium revolution, so all up I don’t think it did a bad job.
    Today, as far as far as I am aware, BMI is still a leading research agency providing data upon which many professional analysts base their own estimates.

TODAY?
    Maybe the latest BMI forecasts have been posted here already - but all I could find that was ‘current’ just now was this one - a teaser on a pay to join site :

IMG_8987.jpeg
    No prices shown but not hard to work out ?

…. seems we’re done with the ticket to the moon stuff but that does not change the fact that right now PLS looks to be significantly undervalued with a lot of huge finance agencies who *liked* the ticket to the moon stuff wanting to play games via the shorting, pumping and throwing their weight around.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
-0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.92 $2.98 $2.90 $38.78M 13.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15056 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 89928 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.