PLS 2.54% $3.23 pilbara minerals limited

Ok - My rant of the quarter.I'm a PLS holder, a very significant...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 581
    Ok - My rant of the quarter.

I'm a PLS holder, a very significant holder (for me). I wasn't lucky enough to get in at 20c days. I'm in at $2.00 days.
    I'm also heavily into RNU but that's a similar story.

Why invest in the energy transition? - because its 100% happening. I have zero doubts.
    Are we watching it happen? - you bet we are.

Then why are my stocks tanking? They aren't.

These stocks are being manipulated and collected by some of the biggest, smartest investment firms on the planet.
    It is no surprise to me that PLS has Vanguard, State Street and Goldman Sachs are on our books.
    Why? Because this company is a winner who will prevail over many rivals, to be - and continue to be - profitable.
    Its a 'safe' bet.

Well what is happening you ask?

These majors are accumulating our stock. Some already have their fill, and now hold a significant share (approx 5% each to the above I believe?)
    What do they believe - the same as me. Hold and wait. How do they do this and still provide a return to their bosses - short and manipulate.
    Their massive holding allows trading to reduce unit cost during fluctuations. Free carry. Note all the Coy's mentioned are shareholders of eachother.
    That's 15% of SOI that can be traded from the left to right hand. I, of course, would never suggest that they do anything illegal.
    Hence our SP bouncing like a ball.

Why do they need to do this you ask?
    Because they can!!! plus - because of external factors outside their control threaten profits/growth short term and best to be smart and lock in profit.

What factors?
    The CCP controlling purchase pricing via colluding coys in China.
    The CCP controlling Li Futures Exchange
    The CCP controlling the spot reporting data
    The CCP actively destroying EV/Battery Tech competitors or potential competition.
    The CCP controlling mining sources to state control or investor
    The USA placing tariffs to protect dying industry & fight back
    Europe following USA (proportionately)
    Worldwide populist government interference with free trade
    Fossil Fuel money fighting tooth and nail to protect income for as long as possible

The last 3x significant drops in PLS SP were (within a couple of months) backed by significant growth to return value.
    All resulted from news - Falling EV sales, EV oversupply, Battery oversupply, Li oversupply etc etc.
    All the news sources are common. Most are owned directly by VG & SS or CCP. The rest parrots. Look it up.
    All the news proven wrong by time & fact.

The market does its thing. Big dogs eat well. Little dogs eat scraps.
    We will see. I'm a patient little dog.

All imo - what the hell would I know?!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.23
Change
0.080(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $9.721B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.11 $3.26 $3.07 $138.0M 43.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 247485 $3.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 265073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.