PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-43891

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Resolute was the constant ramper. He/she/it was annoying no doubt but I think I actually miss them. This forum is nothing like its former self, it's nowhere near as active and exciting as it was during boom times. It's been a ride with PLS and it will continue to be so. Negativity is at a fever pitch and sentiment is in the toilet. That's why I've bought back in recently. It's common sense, the negativity is not founded in enough hard facts, we are still making cash at this price and the only way is up.

PLS is a solid investment, excellent management, track record of delivering value and executing on plans flawlessly time after time. At this point, the upside is huge and the downside is minimal.

PLS WAY OVERSOLD AND SHORTERS BEST CONSIDER HOW RESOLUTE THEY ARE IN THEIR POSITION.

You either believe in the thesis or you don't, the proof is there, short term negative sentiment and minor issues will not stop the future. Think of the big picture, have vision, have conviction and put your money to work. Good luck to all (except the scum that short our stock and manipulate the tits off it, I look forward to the day they get squeezed). NOT GETTING MINE. WOOF WOOF. ETC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.