PLS 1.55% $3.80 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-44

1. 2,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Factual stuff; PLS and its clearly required Li resource within a stable Governance system isnt going anywhere totally negative, okay can be and will be a grind as the battery industry builds a foundation internationally (inc Oz when the political and investment winds change - under CC and social acceptance). LTSH, the beots, the auto and energy storage know it, the fuders know it, will always be profit takers fair enough thats part of the game. Looking out my window all I can see are technology leaders likeTesla, VW and other converting auto cos, the Chinese, SKoreans, USA Japan, Germany etc etc etc - and as day comes after night there will be change!!! from ICEs to battery and yes some niche hydrogen chucked in - no issue and good luck to them. Watching all this will be existing potential souls with money and foresight that know if they hold back and "not move" with the distuptive reality KODAC will become their middle name - stiff. I/we dont care if its POSCO or Joe Blogs p/l one of those watching potential KODAC souls "will be" not might be running rulers over the industry and in their excitement and business need step forward and offer that $10 ps someone touted here on HC the other day, in short keep ya eye on the change window and not down the dark damp well because, those smarter and more well healed than this little investing dot KNOW ITS GUNNA HAPPEN!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.80
Change
-0.060(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $11.43B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.82 $3.73 $57.00M 15.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69737 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.81 38473 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.80
  Change
-0.060 ( 1.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.80 $3.82 $3.73 3913253
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.