PLS 2.86% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-44055

1. 1,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Long day in the saddle yesterday and a watershed day for me in the battery metals space.
    I follow PLS, LTR, TLG and RNU closely. They all have at least one thing in common. Share prices are in the toilet.

Here, after being forewarned more than six months ago by @Saragian, the sp closed finally at $2.97. His precise predicted downside repeating range target price. Saragian’s thoughts have been underlined and supported by @Lies&damnlies, a longtime poster here . Lies uses waves and fibs to draw his conclusions. Only yesterday he warned of further downside w the long term 61.8fib being a possible target.

I well remember the laughter here when Goldman etal tipped the collapse in lithium pricing during the last bubble. Along with the shorts, they were right.

What of the future. In mining, the one with the biggest sandpit in the best jurisdiction wins.
    PLS are following a simple philosophy which will underpin their future success imo.
    That is, in downturns, expand production to increase market share. Then, as the market grows, you simply retain your share of the bigger pie. In a flat pricing environment PLS are sprinting to P2000. Why wouldn’t they?
    At USD$1000, they are still profitable. Right now it is all about grabbing market share.
    Being a reliable producer w a proven track record will really help positio the company when the worm turns as it always does.

Valuations may well drop to 6bill. It matters not to early adopters here who will still be sitting on 10-50 bags.
    A sp circa $2 will give the rest of us a nice entry to ride the next inevitable (tidal) wave.
    Choppy waters now, but the company and Lt holders should eventually be richly rewarded once again imo.
    Last edited by Rainman56: Today, 09:17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.085(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $9.119B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.07 $2.93 $32.08M 10.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 403610 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.06 37023 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.