PLS 2.01% $2.92 pilbara minerals limited

It still beggars belief that they can continue to hold the share...

1. 6,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3843
    It still beggars belief that they can continue to hold the share price down. Watching the price action, the hoovering of retail shares is continuing and will do so until they have sucked every last morsel.

The reply was black and white. Getting $1100-1200 p/t now just through the fact that the rise in chemical prices has made it so. The off take negotiations with customers is addressing the margins that the chemical convertors have been getting compared to the miner. They are being pragmatic because if they don't give up some margin to the miner, they won't have supply.

Moron Stanley and co will eventually adjust upwards that ridiculous forecast of $600-700 p/t, probably once they have their fill.

Now if one of our trusted posters can start doing the sums on 1 million tonnes at an average price of $1500 US p/t with a decent PE for a growth miner at the start of a boom decade, that will give us where the share price may get to in the next few years.

I'll put my tradie beer coaster sums out there and make round it all off for ease of calculation.

580000 x $1000US clear profit after all in costs.

$580 000 000 US. at 75c exchange rate = $773 000 000 AU.

Approx' 3 Billion shares give or take. EPS of approx' 25c.

Now currently Commsec PLS financials for 2023 are showing EPS of 7.6c.

Now there will be stuff I've missed like royalties, tax etc that a tradie knows shite about, but you get my angle here.

Mainstream analysts are still oblivious to what's going on or are deliberately misleading the general public. I have an idea which one it is, but at some stage the share price will adjust accordingly, IMO. When the maggots cannot extract any more from retail.

Hopefully one of you ex business execs/ accountant/ brainy person can put a realistic appraisal of fair value in say 2023 together for our consumption, it would be appreciated because the BMX platform is finding price discovery a lot quicker than anyone can keep up with.

Now PE ratio. Do we really think 10 is where it should be taking into account we are at the start of a disruptor like this with a known supply deficit upon us?

Maybe I have it wrong and the 1.79% shorting (as of 4 days ago) have it correct.

Apologies for my ramble but as each day of price action goes on, I become more pissed. I'll stay pissed and patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
-0.060(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $8.789B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.01 $2.91 $68.57M 23.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 33426 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.93 27520 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.