PLS 0.66% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-44414

1. 11,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2047
    Sadly, I agree with the majority of your thoughts, Don. But here's the thing: Trump will not win the election. All the hullabaloo about his paper cut is emanating from the religious waka-doodle cohort and his simpleton followers; all of whom have been deluded into thinking that god played a hand in the bullet's trajectory rolleyes.png. My point being that he will gain no more votes than he already had. In fact, he will see less votes given his constituents will assume that he's now a shoe in to win (via godly intervention) and may not bother to vote. Conversely, all this talk about Trump being a shoe in will energize democrats to make an extra effort to vote. Like any sane person the democrats fear the religious crazies and the Project 25 style of influence Trump will generate. In short, it will be a repeat of the 2020 election. Close, but no cigar for Trump.
    In the meantime, the exaggerated prospect of a Trump win has sent a chill down the spine of the lithium/EV/battery/renewables sector and may act to inject some additional negativity in the related share prices of battery and associated metals - apro Don's post. That's the reality as it stands today.

But consider the positive reaction if Biden wins. Here, 4 months of patience is required to play this game, simply because 'Trump fear' has entered the sector and the best play could be in the week before the election - depending on who you think will win.

All in my personal opinion of course from the guy that married a woman with no cooking skills outside the carbon black variety - there are no gods rolleyes.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.020(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $9.030B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.02 $3.04 $2.98 $40.14M 13.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 110363 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 14732 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.