PLS 6.59% $2.41 pilbara minerals limited

Please show me an example of where the media said anything...

1. 11,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    Please show me an example of where the media said anything remotely similar to my post, QT. In any case, when I make a political bet, I strategize it at a much higher level than questionable polls or the directionally, biased media - but rather how humans react to differing criteria and stimulus according to their own needs, fears, threats and wants. It was how I successfully speculated and won a fist full of $ on the previous two Trumpian elections (easiest money I ever made wink.png).

I stress here that the politics of US elections are immaterial to me in this game of outcomes. What is material is the direction a human will take, given certain criteria. I remember saying to my associate whilst lunching at the Pearl Continental in Abbottabad in the weeks after 911 when the whereabouts Osama was all the talk of the Frontier, where I said: if I was Osama this is where I would hide wink.png. Ten years later...bingo. It's all about knowing the terrain, the culture, the politics, human proclivities and calculating the most obvious outcome.

Even so, right or wrong, I'm using the Trump dynamic as a quazi proxy for the direction of the renewable/battery/EV sector - pre and post-election. Albeit a temporary, negative direction should trump win and a long term positive if Biden wins IMO.

But remember the ash cook. QT, - like all of us I do not have a crystal ball and I've had my failures. Tip to young men: Insist on observing and sampling their culinary skills prior to any matrimonial commitments lest one be condemned to a life of carbon like offerings to insult the pallet and new friendships with attending fireman rolleyes.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
-0.170(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $7.257B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.57 $2.60 $2.41 $64.35M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 123970 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.42 15148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.