PLS 0.66% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-44426

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1791
    I held my mouth when I saw your disgusting posts on the Trump was Shot thread, indicating that you wished he’d been assassinated, but you are ABSOLUTELY talking out your bum, and you have NO IDEA what you are talking about!

Kamala Harris embarrasses herself every time she opens her mouth unless her eyes are down because she’s reading from an obvious script. She has no clue how to accomplish anything and she’s not informed enough about most topics to answer simple questions. She’s pure word salad, with no confidence, and when she gets flustered, which is often, she cackles. Even her own allies acknowledge that it’s off-putting. JD Vance isn’t exactly the most likable person, but he will wipe the floor with her in a debate. There’s already 2:1 odds that her side won’t accept a vice-presidential debate.

You also clearly don’t understand how US elections work. Yes, very few people are still undecided, but our elections are all about enthusiasm. The side that gets their voters to actually participate is the side that wins. One side has a nominee who can’t walk without falling down and the other side has a nominee who can be shot and gets up.

Personally, I disdain both candidates, and while I will vote down ballot, I won’t vote for either of those two men, but they’re both human beings, which is a lot more than I can say for you, based on the virulence of your anti-Trump nonsense.

The irony of posts like yours is that you are guilty of the very behavior that you proclaim to be disqualifying. You support a side that says their opponent is a threat to Democracy, yet want to dismiss the results of the actual voting to appoint their candidate, and you wish actual violence, including the murder of your political opponents.

I suppose that most Germans, circa 1936/1937, didn’t realize that THEY were the Fascists, either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.020(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $9.030B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.02 $3.04 $2.98 $40.14M 13.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 110363 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 14732 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.