PLS 3.83% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-44644

1. 5,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1160
    The scale of delusion you have is quite something. Explain why sub $3 is an "absolute joke". At $3, it's still trading on a huge multiple relative to its current earnings. Please justify the current valuation rather than use emotive hyperbole with nothing to support your statements.

UBS has NPV with spod below $1k/t at $1/share. That's pretty bang on, IMO. So it's currently trading on 3x NPV. And you think a company is going to pay a premium on top of that existing premium? So if a company were to make a bid at, say, $4, they would be paying a NPV for spod at $4k/t. I'm more likely to see a flock of pigs fly by my window than some fool making a bid at that ridiculous valuation.

No one is saying the "future of lithium is over". The market is saying there's enough supply to satisfy demand. That is currently true and likely to be true into the foreseeable future. Sure lithium is growing, but so too is supply to keep pace with that growth. The major producers are all increasing production and there's plenty of producers in lepidolite, spod and brine ready to increase further/start producing if the price ever did turn around, which would quickly put a lid on any price increase.

Crawl back into your PLS love bubble

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.110(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $8.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.99 $3.10 $2.95 $96.88M 32.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 81757 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 175531 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.