PLS 2.60% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

All I have claimed is that PLS has a P/E of OVER 30 with a...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    All I have claimed is that PLS has a P/E of OVER 30 with a NEGATIVE annual profit growth of 89%.

Other uprampers on this forum (@O.C.WA) claimed BHP made a net financial loss last year. Facts are easy to check so it's easy to see who is correct. BHP actually made $13B in net profit with a 2% annual positive increase and its P/E is less than half of PLS with much higher growth potential.

The market is obviously attributing FAR too much value to any of those items for PLS. Simple as that. LRS looks like a stupid move and $1B debt is a liability no matter how they draw it down. This will correct and the 20% ++ short interest is betting on it and it's a very safe bet. The trajectory is and has been clear.

Huge liquidity here for the market cap so it's traded a lot. Once lithium stabilises the money will move on and each stock will be priced fairly. LTM (ALTM) is now making more per quarter than PLS with a more diversified, vertically integrated operation, and a greater LCE growth potential. It is priced at less than a third of the P/E here. It also has problems but the market will correct its that simple. LTM is selling spod for more than PLS and spod is not even its main business. PLS had a great run, time to move on.

When the P/E here corrects to match its peers and miners more broadly, e.g. SQM, ALB, ALTM or even other miners, it should be priced at around $1-$1.5 in the short term. It's going under $2 anyway. It will correct. It's just a liquid stock to trade the lithium market at the moment.

Any long term investor buying into this or even holding this is not thinking clearly at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.080(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $9.032B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.05 $2.97 $55.47M 18.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 980 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 39640 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.