PLS 3.17% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-45500

1. 4,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2787
    I see a couple of relative newbies have taken the troll's bait by reacting. For people's information, that troll has posted 25 times in just the last two days, 24 of those times were to the PLS threads. Before yesterday they had never posted on a PLS thread. If you look at their posting history they used a similar tactic last year, of bombarding another company's threads close to 30 times over a short period. My guess is they get their thrills by triggering reactions but then tire of the sport and go away for a while.

Another hint that they are trolling is that they have hidden their hc profile. Not everyone who hides their hc profile is a troll but in my experience most every troll hides their profile. You can still use an advanced search to see their posting history though.

The most effective antidote for trolls on hc is to put them on ignore. Whatever you do, don't react to them.

As for the troll claiming financial ratios are "facts", that is a simplistic read for the sake of creating a dispute. Financial ratios have little meaning without context and are best used in groupings: a single financial ratio without context typically is useless. That is why the interpretation of ratios is part of financial analysis (and not financial mathematics).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.