PLS 5.00% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-45819

1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Well , from me , l say hang on - very frustrating times when your confident the value is so much higher than the current sp.
    I got into PLS at 9 cents - rode it to $1.20 ( hoping for $2) , only to suffer it falling to about 14 cents - but keeping all.
    During this frustrating times , the "Non Holders " were having a field day - they knew it all - full of "told you so " - they were the repeating so called experts.
    I even visited Ken Brinsden for a chat , who was just as frustrated , and staring down almost bankruptcy - he was worried like all of us.
    He , like me , knew he was sitting on a huge valuable resource , with little chance of getting finance to build the mine. Very frustrating times - only the "non Holders " seem to know what to do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT - times turned - Super Determined Ken Brinsden , got the finance , got the mine built - got into production , Non Holders gradually disappeared.
    Share price recovered from 14 cents , to well over $5 - when so many had given up.

HERE WE ARE AGAIN

Non Holders are the experts YET AGAIN , the cockroaches are back out. Things are looking dim again.

I add l sold two thirds of my holding in PLS between $3 and $5 - but sure keeping the remaining third for a very long time.
    Don't worry , the expert Non Holders will all disappear again . They always do. Back into the woodwork , to mate again .
    There are over 5000 shares on the ASX , they don't hold any of those TOO - I am sure you can work out why they only comment on PLS , and a few other Lithium shares

See you all next Year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.