PLS 2.46% $2.92 pilbara minerals limited

100% agree. Since 30 years ago I was so annoyed with US...

1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    100% agree. Since 30 years ago I was so annoyed with US politics. I understood they must feed their people but they cant keep lying and be arrogant and think the other countries will still be like 30 or 40 years ago. This is modern world where countries are now not relying on them. Simp le exaples they are using wrong approach the BRICS countries are using gold instead of USD in their trade. Even high schooler.can see their santions do not work. Because Cina Rusia Indo Brazil India are big population countries way bigger than US combined with EU..I aleays hate politics, wars and hates. The best way of life is living together in harmony, respectful and collaboration. Win win. There is no place anymore for arrogant and to be no 1. In trade lets is be normal trades like hundreds of years ago. Simple supply and demand and competition based on that. In battery and ev cars will be like mobile phones many years ago. Like Nokia and Motorola were the pioneer but agan arrogant left them dead and samsung and apple are the only ones with cina. Same with car industry now ifthey do not accept the reality will only be left with prestige german cars like mbw mercy audi the others like gm and vw will be hard and i am afraid they would have same fate like Nokia. The other cars will be asian. Very simple rule again. Who does not want to buy korean china or japan cars that have all and even higher specs and quality with lot cheaper price? At the end like mobile phones,all will be decided by end users/customers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.