PLS 13.6% $2.68 pilbara minerals limited

I just emailed the following letter to The Hon Madeleine King...

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352

I just emailed the following letter to The Hon Madeleine King MP, Minister for resources. (i formatted it a bit better than I show here)

If you might like to copy the email and send one yourself, Ms Kings email address is: [email protected]

Dear Ms King, with respect:

1. The US Government is showing great concern about China gaining control of the critical minerals supply
    2. The US Government is in the process of setting up a critical minerals network and needs Australia to join the coalition.
    3. You warn that foreign partners need to “lean in” to help develop Australian projects.
    4. You state that Australia is working with the US and foreign partners to ensure "specific Australian strategic projects get the support they need".

HOWEVER, the US government doesn't seem to be at all concerned about all their large financial institutions lending out their shares so that Australian critical minerals companies get the absolute crap shorted out of them, decimating the share price and forcing a number of mining operations into care and maintenance or to shut down!

The US are not supporting us in that aspect, they are manipulating our miners and causing damage to mining businesses, workers and everyday Australian investors. The US worries about China, we should worry about the US (and other ) large financial institutions. What they are doing is not "leaning in" to help, it's plundering and "running off".

You must support the specific Australian critical minerals projects by addressing the obvious, with the same countries you seek support from. You must demand they not engage in short selling the SP of our specific strategic projects into oblivion.

We ask for foreign countries to help on one hand, and then they stab us in the back with the other. A 5th grader could see that!

The Short selling and manipulation of the companies that are on the critical minerals list must be BANNED for the protection of our critical minerals industry!

Regards.

V.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.68
Change
0.320(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $8.220B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.55 $2.77 $2.53 $68.63M 25.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 62774 $2.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.69 120480 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.