PLS 0.61% $3.29 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-46719

1. 11,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    When a quasi cartel (in this case China) either floods the market with product or reduces supply it's called manipulating market (see oil cartel).

I'm not necessarily blaming them, akgo, given the nature of humans is predisposed to manipulating something to work in their favour and every country, sector and company does it one way or another (humans by nature are an extremely greedy animal). That said, the Chinese have been historical masters in the art of manipulation since before the days of Genghis Khan and it would be naive to suggest that China have not employed some form of manipulation in the lithium sector, so things work in their favour.

Human nature drives all markets and interactions of manipulation. Why only last night I suggested to my wife that I would reward her by taking her out for an expensive meal at the Flower Drum. In truth, all I wanted was a meal devoid of her appalling, burnt offerings and the risk of her burning the house down for just one night. I have the local fire brigade on retainer rolleyes.png. All humans manipulate in order to secure self-preservation. In my case, a rare night of edible food.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.29
Change
0.020(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $9.907B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.31 $3.20 $53.42M 16.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10017 $3.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.30 142518 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.