PLS 2.95% $3.14 pilbara minerals limited

Now that the RIO interest in bidding for LTM has been disclosed,...

1. 6,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1793
    Now that the RIO interest in bidding for LTM has been disclosed, there's not much to do other than wait. So I am looking for complimentary options elsewhere and I reckon PLS is a great next step in this cycle.
    Over the coming days and weeks we will see new market information on what the insiders think about the current and future prospects for the lithium market that will change the current narrative being driven by MS, GS, Citi etc.
    Suddenly, that supposed lithium glut going into 2026/7 will dissipate and we will see the market shortfall scenarios reemerge. As soon as that is published, the companies that have the capacity to ramp up supply will be the most sought after. And, there aren't too many that have 1 million tons+ of near-term supply to add to the market.
    My feeling is that the current 2-4% bump we saw on open this morning will look insignificant with 1 or 2 zeros to be added to the share price growth of PLS as a result of a change in market sentiment brought on by this new round of M&A activity.
    Thank you RIO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.