PLS 0.25% $4.07 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-493

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3367

Thank you @dim010 @Windypt and @Miguel for you informed responses.

Are those storage measures still 100% effective or is there some degradation still? Miguel, that Livent Guide is from 2018. Is it still relevant for the Lithium chemicals quality demanded today?

The question remains, why are EV battery chain participants still stating the Quality of LiOH is not strained, when the Chemical Conversion plant is located next to a Stage 3 battery parts Plant, so the LiOH product can be used ASAP and avoid cartage, especially shipping?

Storage and packaging regardless, how much degradation still occurs when the LiOH product reaches its overseas end user? None? Some? Say USD1,500 in reprocessing costs worth?

With the quality of Lithium chemicals nowadays measured to the minutia and then some, what effect does this have on the battery finished product and indeed LiOH pricing?

Packaging might be negligible but how about storage?

The Livent Handling Guide doesn't address shipping degradation concerns but does stress DO NOT STORE CLOSE TO ACIDS OR WATER. There's no avoiding it on an ocean voyage.

Sorry, I just noticed my link to my original reference failed. Try this:

https://www.edisongroup.com/publication/processing-hub-for-european-lithium-supply/28543/

The main point of my last post was to stress that we may be looking at another downstream investment ... this time in Europe. Ken's mentioned other possible downstream partners but never specified. Similarly Joe Lowry.

Now Livista Energy seek to enter the game. Again how would we finance participation?

Personally, I'm very happy Ken hasn't rushed any Stage 2 downstream investment decisions. Especially considering the enormous CapEx involved. Another tick for PLS management in my book.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.07
Change
0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $12.24B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.96 $4.14 $3.94 $56.44M 13.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 97523 $4.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.08 17432 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.08
  Change
0.010 ( 1.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.95 $4.13 $3.94 4224888
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.