PLS 3.83% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

...."Hi AOF, We all can see that you own ORE."Mate, just for...

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

...."Hi AOF, We all can see that you own ORE."
    Mate, just for ..your own, ..'illumination' I ..ALSO, ..OWN, ..PLS...!

...."Why dont you post this in ORE chat as well?"
    BECAUSE, ..I WAS RESPONDING, to the prior Post by "saintsinneridiot" ..HERE, ..'ON THE HC PLS Forum', about, the CBSN video on, "Li mining in the US" ..AND, ..IF, they ..HAD, Posted it over on the HC ORE Forum, instead, or, as well, I would have, ..DONE, ..EXACTLY THE SAME and REPLIED TO IT, ..THERE...!

...."Why do you always downramp PLS?"
    EXCUSE ME...! WHAT..?? WHAT..THE..HELL, are you, talking about..?? PLEASE ..SHOW..ME..WHERE, I have, (your words) .."downramped PLS"..???

...."Are you trying to get cheaper entry price?"
    NO, I have already (your words) "entered" PLS, but, I certainly am not, going to say, no, to any 'discounted' PLS buying opportunity that presents itself to me, thanks largely, to the activities of the BEOT.

...."I have invested big in both gxy(now ORE) and PLS."
    CONGRATULATIONS..! Join the Club, Bud..! Personally, I am ..HOLDING, well over, 7 figures worth..! But, I can only ..guess, going by your, only, 13 Posts here on HC, that you are a, late arrival..? I started out with GMM first, and then GXY, AND, unlike, a lot of folks here on HC, I am, and have ..always been, a Lithium ..INVESTOR, ..NOT, a ..TRADER..! ANY, Lithium shares that I, buy, ..STICK, to my, fingers, like they've literally, been SUPER-GLUED to them..!

And so, Connex, just one little, final, and, friendly parting tip, for you. It ..isn't, really, a good idea, to go around ..ASSUMING, things, about others, whom you know, absolutely, nothing, about, because, ..doing so, ..usually, ..inevitably, ends up making ..an Ass, of U. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.110(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $8.969B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.99 $3.10 $2.95 $98.90M 32.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 16986 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 175531 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.