PLS 0.67% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

FOMO is an interesting subject when it comes to investment...

1. 11,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    FOMO is an interesting subject when it comes to investment sectors, and while we've seen a few signs of this phenomenon along the way, it is my belief that we are yet to see the full brunt of the "must have" battery metals stocks, like PLS. Unlike our more calculating contributors here of whom do a splendid job of providing direction via figures and charts, I tend to have a more simplistic, wholistic/tendency approach borne from my days, low those many years ago, as a long haired, exotic cheroot smoking hippy - "its all cosmic, man." rolleyes.png. Be that as it may, cosmic or not, I get the sense that we are getting rather close to an explosion of FOMO, the likes of which few sectors - and indeed stocks, like PLS have ever seen before.

I draw the above conclusion based on the penultimate and sudden explosion of media coverage surrounding the battery metals sector (dominated by lithium), which often culminates in the final and psychological effects of investment FOMO. Furthermore, this continued 'sideways' trading we have experience since early August (notwithstanding a few up/down fluctuations) indicates (to me) a build-up of pressure as investors, domestic and institutional, allow for the ramifications of world renewable energy events and developments sink in to filter the positives from the negatives. That process is near complete IMO, and the stage is set for FOMO on a grand scale.

All while I wait by the riverside for our enemies to float passed, my ears cocked for the goils to start jumping for joy - and those inevitable eye injuries. A small price to pay for the gravitational effects of those bouncing objects of beauty - by which I allude to the upward rise of the PLS share price of course rolleyes.png. Note to self: Have St Johns first-aid practitioners on standby - in case Welsho faints tongue.png.

"Now, goils, let's do a practice run for that joyful event. Safety glasses, if you please." cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
-0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.92 $2.98 $2.90 $38.78M 13.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15056 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 89928 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.