PLS 2.06% $2.97 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-5234

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

..."How this company is still under $10.00 I go no idea. Vulcan $11.00 with not even a hole in the ground. Then there is all the other hopefully with we will be in production by 2022. PLS is already in production stop chasing rainbows"

A very similar question to one, that was asked on the ORE Forum just recently, and so, I'll give the same answer. wink.png

What I realized long ago is that it, ..is, the ..great companies, with ..great prospects, that really interest the BEOT, on 'the easily SP manipulated ASX'...! rolleyes.png

They like to 'control' the SP of such companies, to suit their own particular agendas at any given point in time, either buying/accumulating more, or, selling some when it takes their fancy, and both PLS and ORE, ..IMHO, fall into the category of .."great companies, with great prospects"...!

Now, at the same time, I have also noticed, that the SP of other ASX, listed 'Lithium mining ..hopefuls', are conversely, often allowed to 'run, with gay abandon' for as many instances of 'pumps, and dumps', as can be arranged, in order to part, their, IMHO, foolish owners, from their money, as often, as can possibly be managed. eek.png

And like you, I also reckon that, a whole lot of folks who are interested in buying into Lithium shares, would be far, far better off, by concentrating their own Lithium company, share buying efforts, upon buying the ASX listed companies, which are ..ALREADY, ..IN PRODUCTION, instead of "just chasing rainbows." rolleyes.png

However, that, ..final, ..realization, is usually a ..hard learned, and ..often, expensive lesson...! wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.060(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.942B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.02 $2.93 $100.8M 33.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 716181 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 235000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.