PLS 2.79% $2.79 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-5586

1. 8,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4438
    Nice post George, yes agree, the company does not need to be overly creative, they just need to execute on the plan they announced in May this year, basically, the 4 points of focus you mention. Now that's not to say they haven't already been creative, the introduction of the BMX was/is a masterstroke, facilitating spod price discovery, significantly improving the economics, thus underpinning the implementation of the growth initiatives.

Midstream plans are also creative, opening up huge opportunities to export to other global markets with a greater share of the supply chain margins to boot, brilliant. I do hope the midstream initiative is successful, well suited for the EU and possibly US markets, further improving company resilience for the long haul. If the midstream product was available today, I'm pretty sure downstream would take it with open arms.

If I was to add to your 4 points of focus, it would be in the form of broader customer diversification, which I guess will come anyway through implementation of planed growth initiatives. Once implemented and bedded down, I'll be expecting divi soon thereafter.

Last edited by SF@HC: 06/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.79
Change
-0.080(2.79%)
Mkt cap ! $8.402B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.88 $2.91 $2.79 $54.90M 19.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 133393 $2.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.80 100000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.