PLS 1.05% $2.82 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-6380

1. 11,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2113
    I remember us both commenting on analysts predictions around the start of 2021 of circa 2.8 million units by the end of that year - bah and humbug! we said (sorry I'm paraphrasing here, SF), and we both separately concluded that it would be closer to 6 million units. As it transpired, we were both on the conservative side, given 6.5 to 6.8 Mill result, and the analysts back then were living in some sort of negative universe.

As to people here talking about the possibility of a measured retreat of the SP in the next month or two, I put to you that over the holiday season investors have had some time to research the lithium/EV sector, and much talk has been generated and digested along with the leftover turkey, booze, bongs and a well rolled fatty rolleyes.png (once we were hippies), and many gatherings of friends and family have been awakened to the new world order of electrified transport and energy storage with lithium being the key component. So as the intoxications wear off the penny will drop for some, and we may see some new entrants and a continued, steady rise in the SP - IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $38.41M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78974 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 14578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.