PLS 13.1% $2.67 pilbara minerals limited

..”Lets buy a graphite company, and a copper mine or two, cobalt...

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720

..”Lets buy a graphite company, and a copper mine or two, cobalt too. Eat or be eaten. Lets have a battery factory. Why not. we certainly could have the feedstock.”

And ..where, are you planning, to find your new PLs, “Li Battery Scientists” from..? Centrelink..??? rolleyes.png

And, how do you plan to ..build Batteries, at scale, ..cheaper than China ..already, does..??? what.png

And, as for buying a “graphite company” and “a copper mine or two, cobalt too”, what you have to remember is that Li Battery Chemistry, is a ..constantly ..evolving ..thing, with literally shite-loads of US-$$$$$ being thrown at that issue already by shite-loads of ..very smart people, ..globally, ..all trying to squeeze, even more, Watts, of storage, and power delivery, out of every single gram of Li used in their production.

Hence, the bottom line, is that while graphite and cobalt are the ..current, ..flavours of the month, in the Li Battery making ..recipe mix, that ..doesn’t mean that they are going to remain so, ..forever, and I am aware of at least another Li Battery ..recipe mix, that ..may..? prove, to be ..far superior, to the current high NMC, NMAC, chemistries.

”May be”..? Being the operative words, at least at this stage, and ..if, that new recipe mix does prove to be successful, then there are likely going to be a few, ..suddenly, ..cheap, other, minerals mines going up for sale.

The one ..essential, ..mineral, in the recipe mix, ..remains, ..Lithium…! wink.png biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
0.310(13.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.040B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.55 $2.77 $2.53 $172.5M 64.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 295865 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.67 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.