PLS 4.21% $3.96 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-698

1. 1,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254

I think you clearly got the date wrong “2025-2026”. Slide back two years and you’re on schedule.

And why I think it will be on schedule is that Resource with lowest strip ratio of all deposits and in its highly consistent ore variability is predictable and hence why DMS only is doable where as PLS is highly dependant on flotation.

Some have commented on hydroxide in a seller’s / supplier’s, it’s not a matter of just getting your hands on a bag of salt, as commentators like Rodney Hooper have commented, there’s a qualification period but more so meeting Battery standards, and ESGs.

From what I can see with ESGs, yes there’s time to work on that, but also no, it’s not a walk in the park, because a non ESG compliant or not yet audited potential supplier is a problem for a EU participant. Participant here, I mean Investors/ financier’s have strict requirements by EU regulartory authorities. This is far from the reality bubble in Australia. And much harder than China. Eventually there is no place to hide with regards participating in the EU market for the green economy.

So there is tremendous moves to vertically integrate. And I wonder why the hydroxide plant at Kemerton is a question Mark with Albermale considering doing the JV plant in China, closer to the battery makers. If that’s the case and considering cost blow outs for Tianqi’s plant at Kwinana, then there is little expectation any time soon PLS hosting a hydroxide plant in WA, considering its woes with just getting the process flowsheet for Spodumene right.

Benchmark’s VW power day reflection indicates that automakers need to locate ‘lithium’ from long term contract suppliers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=8u-vOB31954

a further reflection is supply can not meet demand for next 10 years and this is considering all current and emerging projects. The major one is obviously the one with second highest grade and largest deposit, and Highly consistent with the most extensive metallurgical testing made public, by a country mile.

Last edited by rainbowdaisy: 09/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.160(4.21%)
Mkt cap ! $11.91B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.96 $3.85 $87.22M 22.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7415 $3.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.97 148317 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.94
  Change
0.160 ( 3.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.85 $3.96 $3.85 7073959
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.