PLS 0.00% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-7017

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Very interesting article here, some might have glossed over it so worth another look at the highlights

“They’re (JP Morgan)predicting a huge increase in spodumene price this year and next year."

Oh no, not sure I can handle more PLS $ parties – I’m going to be a so strung out from over partying by the end of the year. I Better start taking my Barocca’s now and attend some extra Bikram yoga sessions to detox.

“Bank of America came out last week and said they won’t be surprised if the spodumene price doesn’t get north of US$3000/tthis year, US$3000-3600.And they reckon the next Pilbara auction will reinforce that. "
    Bank of America are now predicting our BMX auction – should we give them a spot in our Tipping competition? Surely a range is cheating! Can we send our Resolute over there give them a big wrap on the knuckles and explain the rules?

“So I see the market extremely strong ’til the end of the decade and maybe beyond.
    If you look at the JP Morgan report, their supply demand curve shows a deficit of lithium going close to a million tonnes on an LCE basis by 2030."

“They’re saying we’re in deficit now, right to the end of the decade.”

So, have we gone from tight to (structural) deficit now? Yay!

Does this mean that anyone still calling it tight supply we can send our delegate Resolute to give an education session and a wrap on the knuckles? He’s going to be a busy boy this year.

On a more serious note, I just wanted to say thanks to all the informative and entertaining posters here on PLS.

PLS is the only forum that is comprehensive on the quality and quantity of all things Lithium and more often than not just cracks me up.

Last edited by ironman100: 14/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.90 $3.03 $2.84 $130.7M 44.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 352029 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 5945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.