PLS 2.54% $3.23 pilbara minerals limited

Good News & Bad News, page-720

1. 1,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Just going to put it out there, im a 5 year long holder here, more.

I would suggest to all PLS holders that they check their ignorance regarding AVZs location and government status.

I repeatedly see people posting stupid, dated content about the place.

AVZ will take time to get meaningful production to the market however it will happen.

It wont have any affect here for some time so im happy to hold for years to come however dont allow your assumptions of a continent blind you to one nation on that continent and their desires to change.

Africa, central and south, are changing and with that change comes much wealth for the eastern countries, so its a great thing as they to will become consumers.

Check your facts is all im saying, dont let headline click bait and poor research cloud the reality.

I wont reply to stupid and ignorant responses to this post as its meant to encourage informed discussion, not more pictures of people carrying RPGs and the like.

PS, i dont care if none of you invest in AVZ, im here for none of you, i would just like to think that this forum can actually help people and that its prime purpose should be just that.

All IMO as a happy holder of both.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.23
Change
0.080(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $9.721B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.11 $3.26 $3.07 $138.0M 43.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 247485 $3.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 265073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.